Effect of dental amalgam on gene expression profiles in rat cerebrum, cerebellum, liver and kidney.
Japan. In J Toxicol Sci, 2011
Out of 26,962 rat genes, mercury vapor was found to increase the expression of 1 gene (Atp1b3) and decrease the expression of 1 gene (Tap1) in the cerebrum, increase the expression of 1 gene (Dnaja2) in the cerebellum, increase the expression of 2 genes (Actb and Timm23) and decrease the expression of 1 gene (Spink3) in the liver, increase the expression of 2 genes (RT1-Bb and Mgat5) and decrease the expression of 6 genes (Tnfaip8, Rara, Slc2a4, Wdr12, Pias4 and Timm13) in the kidney.
Identification and expression analysis of genes associated with bovine blastocyst formation.
Merelbeke, Belgium. In Bmc Dev Biol, 2006
The RNA expression profiles of 9 (75%) transcripts (KRT18, FN1, MYL6, ATP1B3, FTH1, HINT1, SLC25A5, ATP6V0B, RPL10) were in agreement with the subtractive cDNA cloning approach, whereas for the remaining 3 (25%) (ACTN1, COPE, EEF1A1) the RNA expression level was equal or even higher at the earlier developmental stages compared to the blastocyst stage.
Primary differentiation in the human blastocyst: comparative molecular portraits of inner cell mass and trophectoderm cells.
Berlin, Germany. In Stem Cells, 2005
Using a cDNA microarray composed of 15,529 cDNAs from known and novel genes, we identify marker transcripts specific to the ICM (e.g., OCT4/POU5F1, NANOG, HMGB1, and DPPA5) and TE (e.g., CDX2, ATP1B3, SFN, and IPL), in addition to novel ICM- and TE-specific expressed sequence tags.